Just Because Your Home Didn’t Sell….
I have a sneaking suspicion that you still really want to sell that home that you had listed earlier this year or even last year. A lot may have changed since the listing expired or since you made the decision to cancel it.
Here are some considerations that may help you to realize that this may be the perfect time to relist your expired listing:
- Your situation has changed for the better and you can see more clearly now where you need to be
- The value of your home (depending on where you live) may have experienced an increase in value
- Has your family grown and thus you’ve outgrown your present house?
- Have the kids moved out and you need to downsize?
- A gloomy housing forecast of the past may have given way to the glimmer of sunshine of today’s market
- Perhaps you’re in a better frame of mind and far more motivated than before
- You’ve had a change to make some upgrades in order to increase the value of your home
- You’re ready to look at the possibility of selling your house (from a fresh perspective)
- But the best reason of all is because the inventory of available housing is low which means that you’ll have less competition in the market place.
Or you may simply want to know the value of your home in today’s market so that you can make an educated decision as to whether you still want or need to sell.
I know Christmas is just around the corner, but give me a call anyway and let’s set up a time at the beginning of the year to discuss the current value of your home. I guarantee that it will be time well spent (no matter which way you decide to go).
Contact me below and let’s have that talk. It’s just talk. Use the form to contact me or call me at 205-527-1112. Of course there is no cost for the home analysis (Comparative Market Analysis). It’s totally FREE, just for questing. As a homeowner, the book is yours for FREE as well just for contacting me (while supplies last).
Comments or questions are welcome.
Charita Cadenhead is a licensed Realtor® in the State of Alabama since 2006, serving the Metro Birmingham market. In 2007, she founded Bham WIiRE (Birmingham Women Investing in Real Estate). Bham WIiRE consisted of women interested in real estate investing, but later the focus expanded to include all women interested in any aspect of the world of real estate. She is co-author of the book “Sell Your House Fast for the Right Price”, and has been featured on NuWire.com. She is an avid blogger on ActiveRain.com with nearly 1300 posts to date, including a great number of featured posts.
Whether you’re looking to buy real estate your sell your existing property, call or send me and email today, so we can discuss how I can best serve your Birmingham-Hoover Metro area real estate needs!
Exceptional Service Because You Deserve It!
Charita H. Cadenhead
Birmingham Alabama Realtor®
(205) 527-1112 – Direct
(800) 496-7431 – Fax