Where do you go from here? For starters, what do you want in a home? And where do you want to live? These may seem like simple questions, but for some people, these are the 2 hardest questions that they’ll ever have to answer before the search begins.
What do You want in a Home?
- How do you feel about kitchens? Are you a good or if you are anything like me, you could care less whether a home had a kitchen in it.
- Are you willing to do a little work or would you prefer a home that is move in ready?
- If you are willing to do a little work, then define little for me (and for yourself as well). Have you ever been in charge as a project manager? How good are you at planning projects? Do you have the time to manage the work or scheduling of such work?
- Does a one level home appeal to you? How about a basement (full, finished, unfinished)? How important to you is a basement or is it something that you can live without.
- Do you have kids and need a nice backyard for them to play in? How do you feel about yard work and landscaping? And let’s talk about the ability to maintain a yard (your personal physical attention and/or the financial resources to pay someone to do it.
- Some people wouldn’t want to live in anything other than a brick home. How about you? Do you have a preference: full brick, brick front, siding, etc? Or does it matter.
This should be enough to think about just to get your brain to churning. But let’s say the search has begun and you’ve found that house that has set your boat to sailing. Now what? This is where the art of negotiating and negotiating the deal comes in to play.
Birmingham-Hoover Metro Area Real Estate
I, Charita Cadenhead, am a trusted and competent Realtor®. Bham WIiRE Realty is a small fish in a big pond, but we can swim with the best of them. By continually sharpening my skills and remaining dedicated to my craft, you can trust and believe that every client, without exception, gets the very best service that I have to offer (before, during and after the sale). And that, without compromise, is Bham WIiRE Realty’s promise to you.
Whether you’re looking to buy real estate your sell your existing property, call or send me and email today, so we can discuss how I can best serve your Birmingham-Hoover Metro area real estate needs!
You’ve Got Options!
Charita H. Cadenhead
Bham WIiRE Realty, LLC
(205) 321-1200 – Office
(205) 527-1112 – Direct
(888) 371-8221- Fax